Our client, with locations in Canada and the United States of America required sourcing for more than 70 items to their new vertical farming plants.
The methodology we use to find the right manufacturer / supplier is the following:
- We built a list of the clients product specifications including: description, dimensions, materials specifications, regulatory compliance codes, BOM, mockups, pictures, videos, frequencies and volumes required for delivery, lead times, MOQ, price per unit, exchange rates, insurance and incoterms.
- Research in the specific industry to find the leading producers, boutique suppliers and mass manufacturers.
- A list of fully compliant suppliers/manufacturers with a list of all items prices and delivery methods.
- A filtered list of 2 regional suppliers (Canada & US) per item.
- A list of seed breeders able to provide GMO free.
- A tailored matrix list of all suppliers (provided in Google Spreadsheet format)